Ross DickeyBusiness Development Manager
Universal Avionics Systems Corporation
I look forward to see the outcome of the gradual assimilation of companies into a small number of tier one manufacturers, we embrace big these days with Apple and Google and Amazon, but is it the best path for the avionics industry? The IQPC conference diversity of topics will give all participants a great opportunity to reflect how fast the avionics industry has changed and consider where it is heading.
Mr. Ross Dickey has:
- 30++ years in avionics for the commercial and military transport sector.
- 11 Years working in in avionics engineering for a commercial airline on long haul fleets.
- 30 years focusing on Navigation, Inertial Navigation, spinning gyros / gimballed systems, RLG, ZLG, FOG, MEMS and Flight Management Systems.
- 26 years with Northrop Grumman in Inertial Navigation Integration Engineering, Entry Into Service, Product Maintenance and Product Support.
- Currently working with Universal Avionics Systems Corporation in London focusing on after-market avionic solutions and Insight Display Systems.